United module-sharing on the internet

Regie

Dear all,

It is easy to export user-created modules from SwordSearcher into HTML and then into Microsoft Word. Since some other bible software programs have things that we might want to put into SwordSearcher, do you think we could likely get co-operation among users of some or all these programs to export and/or share their original user-created material in a usable format such as Microsoft Word or text format and we could share our user-created works with them? If it could possibly work out, then there could be a different site or sharing group on Facebook or another media platform to share our works between us and them.

MGB,
Regie

Last edited:
Hi Regie...thanks for your valuable contributions to the SS lib!

I like this idea a lot! It would share user created material among different software users. I'd prefer a separate site versus a FaceBook or social media platform, as some are not comfortable with the security of social media.

Ed

QUOTE="Regie, post: 20601, member: 87"]
Dear all,

It is easy to export user-created modules from SwordSearcher into HTML and then into Microsoft Word. Since some other bible software programs have things that we might want to put into SwordSearcher, do you think we could likely get co-operation among users of some or all these programs to export and/or share their original user-created material in a usable format such as Microsoft Word or text format and we could share our user-created works with them? If it could possibly work out, then there could be a different site or sharing group on Facebook or another media platform to share our works between us and them.

MGB,
Regie
[/QUOTE]

Hi Regie...thanks for your valuable contributions to the SS lib!

I like this idea a lot! It would share user created material among different software users. I'd prefer a separate site versus a FaceBook or social media platform, as some are not comfortable with the security of social media.

Ed

QUOTE="Regie, post: 20601, member: 87"]
Dear all,

MGB,
Regie
[/QUOTE]
I already got a seemingly favorable reply from the BibleAnalyzer creator, Tim Morton. So, who knows, this idea might get off the ground yet. So far, I have not heard from the other two. Do you have any suggestions pertaining as where to start this sharing site? I do have a site that I might be able to put it, but I am open to suggestions also.
Thanks,
Regie

Back