Verse guide panel 8.4 color

Johnny NL

Quick first thing... the Verse Guide panel not "colorable" it stays white no matter what. (Little detail.)

It will use the default background color here:

1584904870947.png

I already use "individual panel properties".......?

I already use "individual panel properties".......?

The verse guide panel is not really a verse list, so it no longer pulls the setting from individual panel properties verse list setting. It will use the color set in the main Fonts and Colors page settings. This was a change made to make the color settings more consistent. Now, the individual panel settings only apply to the text display panels they name, rather than some of the tools using them and some not.

The verse guide panel is not really a verse list, so it no longer pulls the setting from individual panel properties verse list setting. It will use the color set in the main Fonts and Colors page settings. This was a change made to make the color settings more consistent. Now, the individual panel settings only apply to the text display panels they name, rather than some of the tools using them and some not.
This is cool....... thanks MUCH !!!

Mr. Staggs..... You do realize that I will seriously sleep much better tonight..... for real.
Amen, Amen and Amen.

Back