Visible tabs?

Regie

My Swordsearcher has lost the ability to change the visible tabs. My latest module can be found by going to the Book/Select Book and will bring it up. However the tab does not appear. I can try to make all tabs show up by selecting all, but it changes nothing.

In case I have made any sense in what I have written, does anyone know or can suggest what I need to do?

Thanks much,
Regie
p.s. I forgot one minor detail - click apply. That did it. boo....... Now, I can try relaxing a while. :)

Last edited:
Lol...
I have so many commentaries, and ALLLLLLL the SS8 Books downloaded, "all TABs" are showing, that I have to use 2 screens. I am seriously thinking going for a third one, ... just saying...!;)

I have so many commentaries, and ALLLLLLL the SS8 Books downloaded, "all TABs" are showing, that I have to use 2 screens. I am seriously thinking going for a third one, ... just saying...!;)

Do you wan them all to show? Because you could easily hide most of them and have them appear when they're wanted... from the tabs menu choose "Select which tabs to show." But if you want them all visible, that's fine too. :)

Do you wan them all to show? Because you could easily hide most of them and have them appear when they're wanted... from the tabs menu choose "Select which tabs to show." But if you want them all visible, that's fine too. :)
The "problem" I have with your software Sir,(Loll) is when I search something, "ALLLLL Related tabs light ups" .... So then I go into each of them, looking at them ALLL. Just to see and learn more. So "Yes", I love to see them all on my SS8.;)👍📓📕📘📗📖.
Thank you for this ("TAB issue"). I love it.

Back