Way of Life Encyclopedia 7th Edition for SwordSearcher

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
The latest (seventh) edition of the Way of Life Encyclopedia of the Bible and Christianity is available for SwordSearcher as an add-on from Way of Life Literature.

They are offering the 7th edition WOL Encyclopedia long with a book called Things Hard to be Understood as an add-on for SwordSearcher 8 or later. I helped them with the module build and the setup program, but other than that, it is entirely a production of Way of Life Literature. They are selling the add-on module themselves and it is not part of the SwordSearcher Deluxe library.

If you are interested in purchasing it from them you can do so from this link. Please note that this is a new edition of the Encyclopedia and is not the same module that was previously available from WOL. If you happen to have the old edition, and you choose to purchase the new one, it will overwrite the old module on setup.

You can read more about the Encyclopedia (printed version) here. You can purchase the SwordSearcher module here.

1657207121347.png

Thank you. I just bought it. I have been waiting for this.. :)

Just made the purchase to update to the latest version. How can I be sure it made the upgrade because I had an old version. Any way to see which version is being used?

Brandon.... I don't think they are offering it anymore. 😭

I know, I should have jumped sooner...

Brandon.... I don't think they are offering it anymore. 😭
As far as I know, they are. As Johnny linked above, you should be able to get it...

I purchased it. Great stuff.

Now I have to plan on purchasing Sorenson's work.

I can't get the server to work. It just locks up and freezes on two different browsers and won't proceed. Must be broken. I'll keep trying but I don't have much hope.

I can't get the server to work. It just locks up and freezes on two different browsers and won't proceed. Must be broken. I'll keep trying but I don't have much hope.
I'm sorry you've had issues. I didn't have any. I hope it gets worked out for you. It's a helpful resource.

Back