Well its official I'm truly part of the community now made the purchase today.

T

Thomas 63640

I got the deluxe version today after about three days of evaluation. I saw from the start this is going to be my go to program. Logos just does not allow for the user creation that SS does. I've already started the process of making my own modules and will after I've gotten the hang of it make one to be accessible by the community I have a very huge library of out of copyright books by all types of authors. So yes I'm very excited :cool:

Indeeeeed !
+ there are a bunch of books/commentaries, that you can get from "Modules" Tab in here ! ! ! ! !
SwordSearcher is THE next best thing right after KJV1611, right before the wheel !
IT IS FOR SURE 2 TIMOTHY 2:15 AT ITS BEST !
Amen.

Indeeeeed !
+ there are a bunch of books/commentaries, that you can get from "Modules" Tab in here ! ! ! ! !
SwordSearcher is THE next best thing right after KJV1611, right before the wheel !
IT IS FOR SURE 2 TIMOTHY 2:15 AT ITS BEST !
Amen.
Yes this was yet another attraction for me to the program KJV being its base I don't need Wescott and Hort trying to mislead me I've seen enough of that in the local churches :-(

Still loving the program for once this is money well spent. Its hard to believe what I paid for Logos wish I would have known about this sooner but as the saying goes better later than never LOL. :cool:

Still loving the program for once this is money well spent. Its hard to believe what I paid for Logos wish I would have known about this sooner but as the saying goes better later than never LOL. :cool:
Amen Brother !
We pretty much had same "type" of experiences...
Welcome Home !

SwordSearcher is on my "Main" PC in my Bible Believer Bunker, and also on my Laptop which I carry everywhere !
:D😁😆
WIN_20201127_22_26_38_Pro.jpg

Nice I only run 2 monitors in my computer room and a third from my bedroom all hooked to my computer. A 32" and two 58" LED smart tv's LOL. I will take a couple pics in the coming days right now a tornado ran through here named me Hahaha my desk is a wreck I think I have every book I own opened all at once. :cool:

Well I will have to put more thought into this I took pics from my phone which said they where to big here. I'm kinda slow on the pics video side of computers I put more of my interest in files than images LOL. So I have to do some reading to figure out what I need to do. I'm sure its simple its not my top priority in life LOL the file was jpeg maybe should have been png or something else will look into it though :)

Mr. Staggs, no copyrights on the PIC. YOU may use it for promo/advert, if ye need to.
thanks.

Yeah it tells me they are still to large and I used my tablet this time. I do not have a camera for my computer just never got into that though I wanted to lol

Oh yeah and I only tried to load the first one of four so its not like I tried to throw a whole bunch up into one upload. I will email those to myself since they now have my desk cleaned LOL and try to make them smaller once again that just not my field of expertise.

left side of desk.jpg

Attachments

• left side of main desk.jpg
    left side of main desk.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 155
  • center of main desk.jpg
    center of main desk.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 157
  • right sidfe of main desk.jpg
    right sidfe of main desk.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 170
There we finally go and yes I marked out pictures as my wife doesn't approve of here face on the internet LOL and the module I am foundling with I marked it out as well and just a few other small issues LOL. I built my desk I am a carpenter by trade its 40" deep and 14' long there are draws on either side and the built in the wall the top of the desk is where I hose some of my books LOL. I not only have large libraries of digital books but I have a few hard backs as well :cool:

All though in thinking about it forum are run and paid for on size so having pics up is not a great idea because if everyone started it could get pretty big so please Mr. Staggs feel free to delete mine for that mater after a period of time if your thinking what I'm writing here LOL

WOW ! ! ! !
Just love the "library set up ".
This is a wonderful set up, it "brings you" into studying.
Thanks for sharing Sir !
I would read my KJV1611 in that environment for hours ! ! !
Amen.

Yeah I never thought for the longest time I could use my computer to study God's word so even though I got in on WordSearch around version 4 I never took it to seriously until just over a year ago. By that time I hade a large amount of books and so its been kind of a journey you might say re-training myself to look at something in the digital as apposed to the book. But hey, I'm learning LOL the other day here in this forum I copy pasted the definition from Kittel to here easy as pie where as in the old day's I would have had to suggest the the book and page number LOL

Back