Well its official I'm truly part of the community now made the purchase today.

Try the audio Bible too... I love it just listening to the Bible, while I am studying another part of the Bible...

Oh I do, one of the feature of the other program is the ability to read with a computer generated voice every book I have there which I find nice that is until it hits words not in English LOL. There is does tend to make little sense. But I've also had the habit for some time now of listen every night as I sleep to the Bible by Alexander Scourby. I've only got another person I forget who tied to my SS because it was free and Alexander Scourby who I prefer is only for sale at least that's the way I've seen it available.

I find listen to Bible as I sleep help tremendously because now when I hear or see verse's I find my memory is much more keen LOL. Its kind of that idea of sleep learn which I know does word from my own experience.

When the WORD of the LORD is preached, heard, read, ... the devil stays away...!
Amen.

I got the deluxe version today after about three days of evaluation. I saw from the start this is going to be my go to program. Logos just does not allow for the user creation that SS does. I've already started the process of making my own modules and will after I've gotten the hang of it make one to be accessible by the community I have a very huge library of out of copyright books by all types of authors. So yes I'm very excited :cool:
Amen & welcome!

Back