Windows 10 Anniversary Update

wsbones

Beta Tester
I just finished installing the Win 10 Anniversary update.

SwordSearcher worked well with only a minor glitch. Scourby audio did not work right.

The SS player advanced and the verse highlight moved, but there was no sound. When I moved the system volume lever the sound began, but the next time I played a passage there would be no sound again. I updated the audio driver and now everything is right.

It seems like a good update with several new features, but a few problems have been reported on various websites.

What is the release number if you know, one of my laptops did what I think was a major update 1605. If that's it I will look to see if it duplicates your findings with Scourby audio.

This is what I get when I type winver in the run box:
upload_2016-8-10_8-29-35.png

I had no problems on my surface pro, but I did not check what it did to my desktop... will check that later when I get home. I probably WILL have to update the audio driver as I do get problems with it when the Win OS does a major update. :confused:

There are no problems with SwordSearcher on Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Any issues you run into would likely be hiccups with driver updates.

Back