Zoom

terrpn

I apologize as I initially put this in the wrong thread.....:(

Would be nice if it was possible have custom zoom vs predefined levels?

I think you're referring to the global zoom level, right?

2017-07-17_7-52-03.png

You can zoom in smaller increments in a specific panel by holding ctrl while you roll the mouse wheel, but that is temporary.

It wouldn't be a simple matter to make the zoom have more granularity. My suggestion would be to choose a font size that is best at 100%.

Maybe if you can tell me what you need to achieve I can think of a different way?

If you have a scroll mouse you can hold down the CTRL key and scroll the mouse wheel to increase or decrease the size of the display.

I think you're referring to the global zoom level, right?

View attachment 940

You can zoom in smaller increments in a specific panel by holding ctrl while you roll the mouse wheel, but that is temporary.

It wouldn't be a simple matter to make the zoom have more granularity. My suggestion would be to choose a font size that is best at 100%.

Maybe if you can tell me what you need to achieve I can think of a different way?

Yes I was referring to the global zoom..........moving between 2 monitors at times gets crazy, but the ctr-scroll works fine

Thank You:D

moving between 2 monitors at times gets crazy

If you are using Windows 10, you can set a different scaling level for each monitor. You might find that helpful. SwordSearcher 8 supports systems with variable scaling on different monitors 100%.

Back