1. marty

marty Beta Tester

marty submitted a new module:

Grandmother's Bible - Tracts found in Grandmother's Bible

Read more about this module...

Johnny NL, Ruthlyn and Gord like this.
  2. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

Thanks. It's interesting and enlightening to look through old Bibles to see what has been noted, underlined, enclosed, forgotten.

marty and Brandon Staggs like this.
  3. marty

marty Beta Tester

I think that's the best part of getting someone's old Bible. Do they even make tracts like these anymore?

4. Ruthlyn

Ruthlyn Beta Tester

Very nice indeed :). Thanks for sharing Marty.

marty likes this.
  5. TerriP

TerriP Active Member

Thanks, Marty, these are really nice!

marty likes this.
  6. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

Found this one in my mother's Bible. I was given my first Bible by my aunt that same year. My aunt gave my mother her Bible in 1943.

tract1.png

Ruthlyn, Brandon Staggs and marty like this.
  7. marty

marty Beta Tester

That's really cool! I'll finish out the readings and then work backwards. Thanks, Bill!

8. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

Marty, I made a module out of the tract so you can click on the verse references. You can download it here on my OneDrive:
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhxvuvB-C1YHhJtaJe5cuEDZItIaXw

I may make a reading plan too so the boxes can be checked off (for practice:)

marty likes this.
  9. marty

marty Beta Tester

Got it, thanks! :cool:

10. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

Mobi likes this.
  11. marty

marty Beta Tester

12. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

Of course in the process of creating a calendar template file, I found a couple more errors. (like Joh 1-18 should have been joh 1.1-18.) When I have it all right and debugged I will submit it as a user module. I was doing this for fun anyway. :) I haven't made a module or a calendar template for a while.

I am too hasty or too rusty or both. It's hard to get anything right the first time. That's why we have engineers.

13. marty

marty Beta Tester

I have the same problem with haste - and then quick fixes. What mapping program do you use? I had a great one, but don't know where it went in the shuffle... It may be too old to use with Windows 10, anyway.

14. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

I use mapedit 4.05. It was last updated in 2007 but it still works well. Here's the website: https://www.boutell.com/mapedit/

15. marty

marty Beta Tester

That's the one I have, but surely an older version - I used it from 1995 - 2000. Thanks for the link!

16. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

Probably your user registration code will still work with the lastest download version.

17. marty

marty Beta Tester

The old registration code wouldn't work for the latest download, but the old version still works with Windows 10 so I'm good to go! Now I'll have to think up something to use it on. :)

18. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

That should be pretty easy for you. Have fun.

19. Johnny NL

Johnny NL Active Member

I love the Jesus Bell !!!!!
    Thanks

marty likes this.