New forum software migration

Sandstone, ya that works, Thanks I do feel better. I like earthy colors. :D

Now back to my music lesson's. All kidding aside, this is a nice improvement, well done. (checks a lot of places for the thumbs up smiley).

So we sat down at a different computer and made some slight adjustments. I like this a bit better and it shouldn't look pink on anyone's monitor. :)

Yes, pink gone. True dessert sandstone. It kind of 'grounds' you in the 'teal blue' sky. :D

You could also 'color match' the HOME page.

I like the new look, a lot. Like Marty said, real clean looking. (And Gord, pink is my signature color --- just kidding I don't see pink in here, either.)

But anyhoo, under my avatar it says "New Member," least in this post it does. But my signature did transfer over to the new so yay!

Thanks, Brandon, well done! :)

But anyhoo, under my avatar it says "New Member," least in this post it does.

The "title ladder" should update as people post -- you're has already updated to "Active Member."

GREAT !!!
This is really nice, and not too pinkish..... although "camo" would be great !! (lollll)
We are soldiers, aren't we?
This new and really good, thank you Sir.

What's the benefit of "following" someone? I have several people who I'm 'following' but don't know why or see anything special in it. How is that supposed to work?

What's the benefit of "following" someone? I have several people who I'm 'following' but don't know why or see anything special in it. How is that supposed to work?

If you click your forum name at the top right, there is a "your news feed" item, where posts should show from people you follow. However if you read the new posts first it will be empty. I think it's more useful on very busy forums where you wouldn't normally read all posts.

Ok, thanks! That explains it. When I didn't see anything related to 'following' someone, it seemed a little stalky. :eek: I'm going to see what happens when I give myself a status now... :cool:

If you click your forum name at the top right, there is a "your news feed" item, where posts should show from people you follow. However if you read the new posts first it will be empty. I think it's more useful on very busy forums where you wouldn't normally read all posts.

I like it when this place is busy, but it's probably better for you if it isn't TOO busy - or you'd have to spend all your time monitoring... :)

Well, I have status now, just so you know. ;)

WOW!!! Really cool... sorry I started a new thread somewhere to say this! I was just so excited to get my 2 bits in :rolleyes: LOL

I like it when this place is busy, but it's probably better for you if it isn't TOO busy - or you'd have to spend all your time monitoring... :)

Well, I have status now, just so you know. ;)
Really? What is it? Not seeing anything by your name... o_O

Well I just updated my status and still not seeing anything... hmmmmm

Well I just updated my status and still not seeing anything... hmmmmm

Click your user name on the left of one of your posts, you'll see it on the card that pops up.

Hi Brandon just came out of hospital a few days ago and what a pleasant surprise to see the new forum look.
Thank.

Hi Brandon just came out of hospital a few days ago and what a pleasant surprise to see the new forum look.
Thank.

Hope you are feeling well!

So many new things to play with! :cool:

This is seriously addictive... what have you done to us Brandon!!! o_O:eek::D

Back