Module icon

User-submitted Grandmother's Bible 2016-12-17
Tracts found in Grandmother's Bible

No permission to download

marty

Beta Tester
Thanks. It's interesting and enlightening to look through old Bibles to see what has been noted, underlined, enclosed, forgotten.
I think that's the best part of getting someone's old Bible. Do they even make tracts like these anymore?

Very nice indeed :). Thanks for sharing Marty.

Found this one in my mother's Bible. I was given my first Bible by my aunt that same year. My aunt gave my mother her Bible in 1943.

tract1.png

Found this one in my mother's Bible. I was given my first Bible by my aunt that same year. My aunt gave my mother her Bible in 1943.
That's really cool! I'll finish out the readings and then work backwards. Thanks, Bill!

Got it, thanks! :cool:

Of course in the process of creating a calendar template file, I found a couple more errors. (like Joh 1-18 should have been joh 1.1-18.) When I have it all right and debugged I will submit it as a user module. I was doing this for fun anyway. :) I haven't made a module or a calendar template for a while.

I am too hasty or too rusty or both. It's hard to get anything right the first time. That's why we have engineers.

I have the same problem with haste - and then quick fixes. What mapping program do you use? I had a great one, but don't know where it went in the shuffle... It may be too old to use with Windows 10, anyway.

That's the one I have, but surely an older version - I used it from 1995 - 2000. Thanks for the link!

The old registration code wouldn't work for the latest download, but the old version still works with Windows 10 so I'm good to go! Now I'll have to think up something to use it on. :)

The old registration code wouldn't work for the latest download, but the old version still works with Windows 10 so I'm good to go! Now I'll have to think up something to use it on. :)
That should be pretty easy for you. Have fun.

Back