Module icon

User-submitted Books by A.W. Pink 1.1
46 books

No permission to download
wsbones submitted a new module:

Books by A.W. Pink - 46 books

Read more about this module...
Hey I've got a question on your coding. I wanted to use the first part with all the parameter's line indents and such as opposed to writing it all out. I've been working since I bought the program to put out a module on the Ante-Nicene Fathers 1-10 vols. And while looking around I saw what I was wanting in your AW_Pink module nothing major just thought it would save me a few less keystrokes. I mainly just wanted to ask first though

And parameters is not the right would I just can't think of what the other one is at the moment LOL :cool:

while looking around I saw what I was wanting in your AW_Pink module nothing major just thought it would save me a few less keystrokes. I mainly just wanted to ask first though
I'm not sure exactly what you mean. The <style>... </style> material in the <head>portion of the html code came from converting books from my Calibre library into HTML. It was automatic. The <class> names also came over in the conversion process. I just added the Master Table of Contents to link the books together and put a link in each book to return to the Master Table of Contents.

Well then since its not your hand type code I will use it. I just didn't want to go copying and pasting my way through your Module with out asking first. As for me I'm doing it the hard way converting pdf copies with all kind of code I don't want in them to steer clear of copyright infringements. The materials are all public domain but everyone who puts out a copy throws all their own stuff in the to use the fair use and copyright. So I'm just taking what is the original writing to which I have the books anyway something that cost me a great deal 10 plus years ago LOL.

So bottom line I had no style or in simple term CSS only the old way LOL. I hope this all makes sense today has not been a good one for me I've got health problems and one of the biggest parts is it messes with my mind a bit.

Back