• The SwordSearcher module repository on this forum contains listings and downloads of Bible study material for use with SwordSearcher Bible Software. To use the downloads on this site, you must have SwordSearcher installed on your computer, and you need to log in to the forum.
Module icon

A Bible Study Form [ABblStudy] 2015-01-11
Bible Study Form [ABblStudy]

No permission to download
This is a form for keeping track of your Bible study. It has entries for Genesis only, but you can copy the form to new entries for the other books. I find that things stick in my memory longer if I write them down. This module has a couple of my notes. You should replace them with your own notes. Also, when you put a reference between the / slash marks, SwordSearcher won't abbreviate the name, which I did because it has more visual weight.

As you can see in the first couple of chapters, when I see our Father's name in the text, I'll enter it with a link to Strong's Hebrew Dictionary and then put a brief meaning with it. It's pretty easy to do. I have KJVSL open as a comparison and rest the cursor on the name of God, so I can see the number of its definition, then in the editor of the module, I type the name and highlight it, click on Insert in the menu and navigate to the Strong's Hebrew Dictionary and select the definition number from the list. Of course, you can just type it in, or don't do it at all. :)

I hope you find this module useful!
Author
marty
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from marty

Latest updates

1. All the chapters

Here is the module with all the chapters in the Bible in it. I didn't put the form on each one -...

Latest reviews

Love ps :23 one of the first ver,s I learned in sunday school along with john 3:16 along with a few others
Back