Module icon

User-submitted Atlas of SwordSearcher Maps 1.1
with links to the Topic and Verse Guide

No permission to download

wsbones

Beta Tester
wsbones submitted a new resource:

Atlas of SwordSearcher Maps - with links to the Topic and Verse Guide

This module consists of 27 Rand McNally maps distributed with SwordSearcher. Each map contains links for cities, regions, bodies of water, mountains, etc.. When the links are clicked the Topic and Verse Guide will open showing relevant resources for that location. Clicking on a non-linked area will bring up the TVG awaiting your input.

Clicking a small area at the very top left corner of any map will return to the table of contents.

Map #23-25 and 27 do not have individual links but will...

Read more about this resource...

Again thank you Bill.

Maybe its just me, but I can't get this module to work at all. SS7 won't even acknowledge its existence. Have it in the program files\SwordSearcher 5\modules. Which is where the updater for SS7 decided to put the upgrade.

Steve

Maybe its just me, but I can't get this module to work at all. SS7 won't even acknowledge its existence. Have it in the program files\SwordSearcher 5\modules. Which is where the updater for SS7 decided to put the upgrade.

The first thing to try is to make sure that SwordSearcher really hasn't loaded the module. If you go to File, Select Library Module, and type "atlas" in, does the list go empty? If so, then it's not being loaded. If you see it on that menu, then you just want to decide if it should have a visible library tab. See this video.

Next step is to put the module file you downloaded in the correct location. Please read this post. Although it should probably work where you put it, I don't recommend it. Move it to your Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules folder and restart SwordSearcher.

Finally, if it still isn't available (by selecting File, Select Library Module), let's look at your module loading error log. You can see it on the Help menu under Module Error Log (third item up from the bottom). If there is no error log on the menu, then SwordSearcher isn't even seeing the module file and the location of the file should be double-checked.

Thanks, Brandon. Putting it in the user modules directory did the trick.

Funny thing though, when I went to try and find the module in the directory I mentioned, the file wasn't there at all. Had to re-DL it. But its working swimmingly now.

Steve

Maybe the operating system moved it to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86). The system doesn't seem to like putting data files manually into the Program Files directory. If an installer program puts data there, it allows it.

OK.............. THIS IS JUST AWESOME !!!!
Thank you Sir, this is really great module.....L......o.....v......e it !

thanks again bill...................i had 2 atlas on there- checked and neither one was working:eek:

this one is working great

THANK YOU:D

Thanks Bill :)

There was a problem with the forum software but I think it's fixed now. The big download now button should get the latest revision now.

Amazing! I was just thinking the other day about how neat it would be to have a map of Paul's journeys that would would have links to relevant bible passages for each location on his journey and today I ran across this. Thank you!

Wow. I know it has been a while (but I am kind of new around here), but this is a great module. I checked on Paul's trip to Rome and clicked the more information area on the map and learned new things about his trip. Thank you.

Wow. I know it has been a while (but I am kind of new around here), but this is a great module. I checked on Paul's trip to Rome and clicked the more information area on the map and learned new things about his trip. Thank you.
So far, SwordSearcher 9 has; 25 commentaries, (including the "payable one: UTB-Understand The Bible-Sorenson.)
And 390 Books. All included in SS9 and/or summited by SS members.
(All besides my perso notes/commentaries/books.)

John

Back