Module icon

User-submitted Christians Grow Old 2015-10-28
The elderly Christian within the family and the church: A biblical study

No permission to download

Ace Staggs

Ace Staggs submitted a new module:

Christians Grow Old - The elderly Christian within the family and the church: A biblical study

In recent years there has been a healthy emphasis by Christians on the biblical concept of the family. A welcome concern has been shown in this important matter. The upbringing of children and the responsibilities of Christian parents have received much attention. All this is good. However I feel that one aspect, at least, of this matter of the family has been rather neglected. It is this that I wish to examine, albeit briefly, in this booklet. I refer to the subject of old age. I wish to...

Read more about this module...

This is a very interesting module... thanks!!! :)

Many many Thanks. :)

If I may add ... Point 3 (e) The aged must prepare for death ...
as well as Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ; 1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
Maranatha.

Hi, Ace.

I just installed this. I noticed that the module is user editable. Also, there is no author listed? Did you write it? Is this copyrighted?

Thanks,
Eric

Back