Getting Started with SwordSearcher Questions

Great to know on the audio Bibles. I’ll try it again.

I get the same error on Big Picture Study Materials.

I’ll check those forums and writeup something on SwordSearcher for my website next weekend.

I also had a huge Strong’s Concordance once and a ton of print books. Bible Software has definitely made our lives easier!

I’m really enjoying SwordSearcher. Brandon has added some super-beneficial features especially for searching/studying the KJV. While I have huge libraries in other Bible software apps, SwordSearcher was definitely worth what I paid for it and will remain a part of my Bible study toolbox. When I need to quickly search the KJV or perform specific searches on the KJV, SwordSearcher is going to really come in handy. Having the Hebrew text underlying the KJV is another biggie. I have the TBS edition in print, but this is the first time I’ve had an electronic copy.
Welcome Nathan! For me the number one primo feature of SwordSearcher is that it searches INSTANTLY. There is no buffering, and not even a pause, or even a millisecond to load. You click and you're there. I could be wrong, but what I've seen of other software for Bibles it's not like that. Correct me please, if I am wrong, as I don't want to go on thinking wrongly.

For me the biggest turnoff of another Bible program called Accordance was that I bought it only to find out "Oh, gee, sorry, we don't support that anymore." What a pain! So I sent it back to Christian Book and asked them, no begged them, to get rid of any other copies they might have because it took several emails and two phone calls to find out my purchase was worthless. Another company bought it out and I couldn't get any support from that company except to be told to sink yet more money to start from scratch with them.

Brandon Staggs, the creator of SwordSearcher never does that. Never.

Thanks for the welcome! Imagine what Paul could have done with SwordSearcher. It would have made it easier for him to write the epistles!
I have a wild guess what Paul might have said about SwordSearcher and what he could have done with it.

Philippians 4:11-13 King James Version
11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

. . . I do picture Paul, walking with his laptop under his arm, with SwordSearcher asking Mr. Staggs for certain features. . .
Paul saying; Yo Bro Staggs, can we do this ? ? ?
😁
. . . I need to cut down coffee.... lollll ☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

Back