Included Handfuls on Purpose by James Smith and Robert Lee

Regie

This work is in eSword. Evidently it is not under copyright - does anyone know if it is ok to distribute in SwordSearcheer?

Thanks,
Regie

I personally wish there was a way to convert the eSword modules that I purchased into a format compatible for SS. Naturally, for personal use only; this would simplify studies by limiting the need of using two separate programs. I do understand, however, that there could be significant issues if such a process were made public.

It does look like this is now in the public domain, and I will see about adding it to the next release.

I have created custom e-Sword modules. I have the source files for them as well as the compiled versions to run in e-Sword. Can I migrate or convert them to SwordSearcher? If so, then is there also a needed tool to download for SwordSearcher to create them or convert them?

Can I migrate or convert them to SwordSearcher?

There is no automated way for you to convert modules from other software to SwordSearcher. However, there is a build tool for SwordSearcher in case you are not wanting to use the integrated editing features. See Forge. I can't say whether or not this will be useful for your project, but it could be used to compile a SwordSearcher module from a source text, provided you have the ability to format the source file appropriately. See the documentation in Forge for details.

This work is in eSword. Evidently it is not under copyright - does anyone know if it is ok to distribute in SwordSearcheer?

Thanks,
Regie

Hey Regie, thanks for posting this. I had never heard of this. I purchased the Kindle edition and have been enjoying it immensely.:)

Back