Including prefixes and suffixs in Compare mode for hebrew and greek text

Novar

I was using compare mode with the KJVSL tab and the TR tab and noticed that the KJVSL hebrew only uses the root words... Is it opossible to add the prefixes and suffixes to the KJVSL so we can also study the variations in use od prefixes and suffixes since these effect the sense of the word?
Thx
Robert

I would love that, too, but I don't think it's likely to happen in SwordSearcher. It could only be done by someone who knows Hebrew well. And it would be expensive to get done.

There are also some mis-codings of Strong's links in the KJVSL, but I do not know if they will be corrected. I think I mentioned that to Brandon once.

I was using compare mode with the KJVSL tab and the TR tab and noticed that the KJVSL hebrew only uses the root words... Is it opossible to add the prefixes and suffixes to the KJVSL so we can also study the variations in use od prefixes and suffixes since these effect the sense of the word?
This is unlikely to happen, for the reasons Eric pointed out. The KJVSL tagging essentially replicates the functionality of Green's interlinear and is not meant to include morphological data.

There are also some mis-codings of Strong's links in the KJVSL, but I do not know if they will be corrected.
When I become aware of errors in the links in the KJVSL, I do correct them for the next release. I put those reports on a list and then compare them to a printed Green's interlinear and printed Strong's to resolve questions about the tagging.

Back