NASB Add-On Module Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't recommend including them with the main SS Library purchase, but a couple of them could be addon purchases (like how one can purchase the NASB as an addon). The MEV would make another useful addon purchase for those of us who need to show the superiority of the KJV over the MEV.

For the base SS Library purchase, I'd still recommend it sticks with just the KJV, as most SS users would mainly use the base SS Library. Plus any additional translations are copyrighted, so they'd likely have to be addon purchases as well.

I don't think SS needs a wealth of modern translations even as addon purchases. I wouldn't use them, and most of SS's user base wouldn't either. The NASB I went ahead and purchased the addon since I still own one copy of it and print, and having it in SS would be useful. The MEV would be the only other modern Bible addon I'd likely purchase just to show to people the superiority of the KJV over the MEV when I'm asked. That way I could point to specific verses and quickly show the difference.

For personal studying, I use the KJV, and with the NASB and MEV as addon purchases, I could also use SS as a useful tool in defense of the KJV when lecturing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back