No permission to download

Martin Pitcher

Johnny NL

This is awesome !!!
Thank you Sir.

wsbones

Beta Tester
Looks useful.

A suggestion - if you put a reference at the beginning of each topic to the "book name" 1.1 (i.e. ge 1.1, etc.), it will show up as a margin link on the first verse of the book and give a synopsis when clicked.

Thanks again.

Martin Pitcher

Looks useful.

A suggestion - if you put a reference at the beginning of each topic to the "book name" 1.1 (i.e. ge 1.1, etc.), it will show up as a margin link on the first verse of the book and give a synopsis when clicked.

Thanks again.
I'm not sure what you are trying to tell me. Is this something I have to code or is there some short cut involved. If it is something that I can do easily, I would gladly fix that.

wsbones

Beta Tester
I'm not sure what you are trying to tell me. Is this something I have to code or is there some short cut involved. If it is something that I can do easily, I would gladly fix that.
Here's what I meant. By manually putting the ref in the book topic, it makes a margin link automatically in the Bible.

Johnny NL

Johnny NL

Woooooo...... that's nice.
Thanks, that was fast !!! :cool:

Johnny NL

Works A1+ !!!

Martin Pitcher

Thank you. I get the idea now. I'll have to do that in the future. I appreciate the time you spent doing that. I don't use Forge. I have looked at it but haven't committed myself to it yet.

Martin Pitcher