Module icon

User-submitted Outlines of Bible Books by James Hall Brookes 1.5
Outline of the books of the Bible

No permission to download

Martin Pitcher

Looks useful.

A suggestion - if you put a reference at the beginning of each topic to the "book name" 1.1 (i.e. ge 1.1, etc.), it will show up as a margin link on the first verse of the book and give a synopsis when clicked.

Thanks again.

Looks useful.

A suggestion - if you put a reference at the beginning of each topic to the "book name" 1.1 (i.e. ge 1.1, etc.), it will show up as a margin link on the first verse of the book and give a synopsis when clicked.

Thanks again.
I'm not sure what you are trying to tell me. Is this something I have to code or is there some short cut involved. If it is something that I can do easily, I would gladly fix that.

I'm not sure what you are trying to tell me. Is this something I have to code or is there some short cut involved. If it is something that I can do easily, I would gladly fix that.
Here's what I meant. By manually putting the ref in the book topic, it makes a margin link automatically in the Bible.

Thank you. I get the idea now. I'll have to do that in the future. I appreciate the time you spent doing that. I don't use Forge. I have looked at it but haven't committed myself to it yet.

...if you put a reference at the beginning of each topic to the "book name" 1.1 (i.e. ge 1.1, etc.) ...

My suggestion in this case was redundant and unnecessary.

SwordSearcher puts a margin link on the 1st verse of an extended range. For example in topic 02 Exodus the reference to Ex 1-6 would result in a margin link on Ex 1.1 only. The reference to Ex 7-11 would put a link on Ex 7.1 only.

Last edited:
My suggestion in this case was redundant and unnecessary.

SwordSearcher puts a margin link on the 1st verse of an extended range. For example in topic 02 Exodus the reference to Ex 1-6 would result in a margin link on Ex 1.1 only. The reference to Ex 7-11 would put a link on Ex 7.1 only.
Sometimes redundancy is good, other not so, but the help was invaluable. Thank you again.

Back