Picture PopUp

Go2Gsus

Hi there,
I'm tying to create a new user module, but within the text I would like to have a .jpg appear (like the Bible verse links do). ie: #Gen1:1|

I have been successful at creating the links (via send entry link), but that open a separate window. I would like it to show up just like the Bible links do.
Is this possible?

Thanks in advance,
Ron

If I understand what you're asking, you want to show pictures inside the Book or Commentary panel itself.

At this time, images are only visible through the Image Viewer with the links.

Thanks Brandon.
I was reading in "Future" part of the forums and seen a similar request and response.

Just to be clear though, I wanted the images to show up on a mouse over. The Onlinebilble has the Answer Book by AIG with embedded images, and that was the technique I was going for.

I understand the text study position, and love the effort that you have put into this project.

Praise God \o/

I was reading in "Future" part of the forums and seen a similar request and response.

Right -- I misread your post as a how-to question. Sorry about that.

Your feature request has been noted -- thank you!

It sounds like a neat feature to me, too. (Gets my vote!) :)

It sounds like a neat feature to me, too. (Gets my vote!) :)

If possible, I'd concur. Would make another great improvement to an already super program.

That would be great. I can easily see how nice it would be for inserting maps or charts.

Back