Windows Desktop Background

wsbones

Beta Tester
Here's a study I did that I really like. A word tree of "Blessed is". I saved it as a png file and made it my windows desktop background picture (centered). Using a custom solid color in the windows appearance settings of RGB 25 25 25 for windows background color will make it look seamless. Anyway for what it's worth here's the png file. I edited a couple lines to shorten them in the picture.
blessed is.png

Last edited:
Here's where the Windows settings are located. Right click on the Windows desktop and select personalize.
Then -
1627419268713.png

Click custom color. Click on the "more v" button and enter the values for RGB.
1627419293377.png

I like this, too; thanks for sharing! So but when you say "centered" does that mean you have more than one monitor, and that this is centered in the middle of them?

I like the details, too. Thanks, Bill.

I like this, too; thanks for sharing! So but when you say "centered" does that mean you have more than one monitor, and that this is centered in the middle of them?

Either way.... one or two monitors.

Window 10:
click, settings
click
personalization
then, background,
then choose a background pic (browse)
then "choose a fit" ___"center"
then under, choose a color, custom, with wsbone's color code.
and Voilà !
one screen, ye should have the "tree"in the center and the color around.
Background.PNG

`I like this, too; thanks for sharing! So but when you say "centered" does that mean you have more than one monitor, and that this is centered in the middle of them?

No. It just means centered on the screen you have. It's in the windows settings - stretch, tiled, centered, ...

I did a little more editing on this to add the verse numbers. I am going to read through this tree often and hopefully memorize a few.
If you find any mistakes in the verse refs, let me know. I went through it twice, but some people may understand old eyes and old fingers. 🧓

blessed is.png

Back