Module icon

User-submitted J. Vernon McGee Audio File Journal 1.0
A calendar linked to audio files

No permission to download

Johnny NL

Here's an alternative to try. Unzip the attached zip file to the SwordSearcher User Module directory. It will create a module called JVMAlt and a folder called jvmalt-assets. The only thing in the assets folder is the cal.gif file.

It will use the same audio files located in c:\jvma. The difference is when you click a date, it will go to the topic where you can launch the audio file and take notes for that lesson. You can also bookmark the topic so you know where you left off.

Use whichever one you like best. 🤔

Bill
Oooooooooh..... I love this one..... !!!!!
Thanks.

KptnFmrs

Beta Tester
Hello. I would like to go into this calendar and change where the audio files are stored. Is this possible? Can it be done with Forge or some other HTML editor? I would like to store the audio files on an SD card and free up the 4.5 GB that the audio files take up on my C drive....

Thanks!

Last edited:

KptnFmrs

Beta Tester
Hello. I would like to go into this calendar and change where the audio files are stored. Is this possible? Can it be done with Forge or some other HTML editor? I would like to store the audio files on an SD card and free up the 4.5 GB that the audio files take up on my C drive....

Thanks!
Whoop! Nevermind. I think I figured out how to do it in the SS editor. Thanks anyway!

wsbones

Beta Tester
That's good. Use the code editor and make a global change from c:\jvma to the new location.

marty

Beta Tester
The JVMA module is a really great tool, Bill! I like to use the second one that you posted and take notes. So easy! Listening to any of the reports on current events is very unsettling, but JVM's commentary brings our Lord front and center where He belongs, and that puts things back into perspective. This module is much more than just 'nice to have' as part of my library - it puts Dr. McGee's audio commentary at my fingertips, and that helps my heart. Seriously, thanks, Bill.