New forum software migration

With the new forum software, is there a place to (1) see all the threads I originated? and (2) see all the threads I posted to? (Reason: I think I mentioned something or had a question before, but have forgotten the answers, etc.)

With the new forum software, is there a place to (1) see all the threads I originated? and (2) see all the threads I posted to? (Reason: I think I mentioned something or had a question before, but have forgotten the answers, etc.)

Click your user name on the top-right and then "Your Content." It looks like there is a high limit on the number of posts it will show but that is what you're looking for.

If you want to search your own posts, you can do that. Under the Forums tab click "Search Forums" and then limit the search to your own user name.

Brandon,

LOL..........According to what I am seeing under my avatar (I fixed the sizing) I am a "new member."

Nice to meet you:)

Brandon,

LOL..........According to what I am seeing under my avatar (I fixed the sizing) I am a "new member."

Nice to meet you:)

That's temporary. The forum software updates your member "status" after the first post on the new software goes through, on a schedule. You're is up to date now as an "Active member."

That's temporary. The forum software updates your member "status" after the first post on the new software goes through, on a schedule. You're is up to date now as an "Active member."
Gotcha............I was just being a pain brother.

You know the flesh.....

Thanks!

Liking the new additions to the forum platform :)

I was wondering why this post came up - and I had commented - didn't even remember it! At first I thought I'd been hacked, then I remembered. How funny!

I was wondering why this post came up - and I had commented - didn't even remember it! At first I thought I'd been hacked, then I remembered. How funny!
Right, it's funny when we have more than one page of replies - like this here is page 3 of 3. Happened to me several times, too.

Back