Over 2 years of Swordsearcher

Just to introduce myself I live in northern MN out in the woods. Been here for over 30 years. Been into the Book for that long too. I have solar for my only power. I cant get the internet at my place either. My phone does not work all that well either. I borrow the net when I go to town. But I have the Swordsearcher to keep me company. That has been the best thing I've bought in many years. So, I just wanted to let you all know there are others out here too. The only reason I got a computer was because I bought a copy of SS. Don't use it for much else. My favorite studies are on metaphors, figures of speech, similitudes' etc. I have a lot of them written on paper notes for years. Maybe sometime I will post a few of them for you all. God bless you all. Steve

Hi, Stephen! I agree - using SwordSearcher to study God's word is the best reason to own a computer!

Sounds like you made a good choice with Sword Searcher, I would love to live out in the woods, not sure my wife would agree. lol

Let me add my voice in welcome to you Stephen. SwordSearcher is a GREAT way to get deep into the study of God's Word and also a great tool for a HOST of other Bible based activities. Continue enjoying 🙌

Just to introduce myself I live in northern MN out in the woods. Been here for over 30 years. Been into the Book for that long too. I have solar for my only power. I cant get the internet at my place either. My phone does not work all that well either. I borrow the net when I go to town. But I have the Swordsearcher to keep me company. That has been the best thing I've bought in many years. So, I just wanted to let you all know there are others out here too. The only reason I got a computer was because I bought a copy of SS. Don't use it for much else. My favorite studies are on metaphors, figures of speech, similitudes' etc. I have a lot of them written on paper notes for years. Maybe sometime I will post a few of them for you all. God bless you all. Steve
Great testimony brother. Sometimes I wonder how Paul managed without SwordSearcher! ;) The Word of God is always a blessing, and your post was very encouraging.

Back