Module icon

User-submitted Spurgeon's Expository Notes 1
Comments taken from sermons of C. H. Spurgeon

No permission to download

Regie

Regie submitted a new module:

Spurgeon's Expository Notes - Comments taken from sermons of C. H. Spurgeon

I have combined all the pages that were on the internet into one page and have arranged the comments according to the position in the verses as best I could and have eliminated quoting the same part of verse(s) and put all the comments into one place for that same verse quote.

Read more about this module...

I'm so sorry to hear that, Regie! You are, indeed, in my prayers. May God comfort your heart!

I am very happy that you like it. MGB. Please pray for me - I lost my wife Sunday.
My Prayers Sir, towards you that you may keep your peace through this very hard times.
May the LORD Jesus Christ, support you and your whole family, . . . through the presence of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.

I just found Psalm 30:5 and context. "....joy cometh in the morning." The weeping has certainly been here and I feel sure is not over yet. A friend told me earlier that he cried for 3 years after losing his wife many years ago.

Please pray for me - I lost my wife Sunday.

May the God of all comfort be with you and your family at this time of your loss... He understands and cares... 🙏

Ken, where does one download the Spurgeon file too, in order to get it to run in SwordSearcher?
By default you should find a folder named "SwordSearcher User Modules" under "Documents"; the full file path should be similar to this: "C:\Users\Ken\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules". You'll have to unzip the file you downloaded into that directory and restart SwordSearcher.

Back