Module icon

User-submitted Big Picture Bible Study Materials 1.4
A Series of Mindmaps, Tables, Charts, and Reference Materials

No permission to download
wsbones updated Big Picture Bible Study Materials with a new update entry:

Big Picture Bible Study Materials (updated)

Fixed a condition in the One on One Discipleship Lessons where the image text might appear fuzzy. This could happen if the background color of the the book panel was something other than white.

Made some other small improvements.

Unzip the contents (1 folder and one file) to the SwordSearcher User directory. You may be asked to replace existing files. Choose yes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

WSBones,

Thanks, awesome information!

Blessings to you and your family, Tim

I added a feature but forgot to upload the module that coordinates with Big Picture. It will be available for download in a day or so. It's called TreeBP. See the graphic below: Everything else on the menu should work as before.
1679356636643.png

wsbones updated Big Picture Bible Study Materials with a new update entry:

BPS101 has a new feature

BPS101 coordinates with a module called TreeBP. You should download the TreeBP module and unzip it to the SwordSeacher User Directory. It add "tree searches" for all the word clouds to the main menu. The latest version of BPS101 should show 2013-2023 on the main page. See diagram below. You may want to download BPS101 again if the date says 2013-2022. The same BPS101 download link has been updated as of today (3/21/23)
View attachment 1977

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,
I downloaded Big Picture Bible study materials (BPT101 Zip) for the SwordSearcher 9 version But tried many times and couldn't add it. Can you please show or guide step through step solution for that?
Thank you.

Hi, Rob! The zip file needs to be unzipped into your Documents/SwordSearcher User Modules folder. If you put it in the Programs/SwordSearcher folder, it won't work. See this post: https://forums.swordsearcher.com/th...moving-my-books-to-my-new-pc.4176/#post-24419
Hi Marty,
Thank you for your response. I unzipped it into my Documents/SwordSearcher User Modules folder, but after I opened the SwordSearcher 9, went to the Book tab, and selected the book, I could not find it. Please let me know where to find it and what is wrong.
Thank you

Did you check in the Documents/SwordSearcher User Modules folder to verify that the file is there? If it is, you can check the Error Log to see if it gives you the answer. I can't remember off-hand where the error log is - I'll take a look and see if I can find it.

[Edit] I see that Brandon is helping you - he's the best source for answers. :)

Last edited:
"The Discovery Channel on 9/22/01 ...due to the similarity of mitochondrial DNA all over the world in humans, there must have been a catastrope in the past from which the human race regenerated from few ancestors. ""

"...the implication of human mtDNA and Y chromosome data should hardly surprise us: 150,000 years ago there were many different mtDNA sequences and many different Y chromosome sequences, but today's sequences are all descended from just one of each*. All the others went extinct, most probably disappearing during some ancient bottleneck event." DNA, The Story of Life. p. 243, James Watson."

This smacks of Evolution, and that was impossible in the Biblical 6 day creation event, there can never be 150,000 years let alone some evolutionary regeneration crap about mtDNA, sounds like a page from Doctor Fouche's covid fantasy, or cover up depending on if you hold a Biblical perspective, or a cover up perspective.

Last edited:
Well, they got the dates wrong, but they realize that everyone came from very few ancestors at some point. They are scientists looking for an explanation that doesn't include GOD. Different worldview.

Well, they got the dates wrong, but they realize that everyone came from very few ancestors at some point. They are scientists looking for an explanation that doesn't include GOD. Different worldview.
Not to be argumentative, but there is no room for "any world view" in the creation event laid out in Gn 1. Man was created on day 5 of the 6 day supernatural event of God speaking all into existence was my point.

there must have been a catastrope in the past from which the human race regenerated from few ancestors
This much is true. We're all descended from everyone God saved on Noah's ark, and all of the children of those families were descendants of Noah and his wife, with some additional lines brought in by his sons' wives...

And as I teach my Sunday school children... we ALL came from one man and one woman... ultimately ;)

Maybe an exception - the descendents of the fallen angels and the daughters of men. They were destroyed in the flood, but there were giants after the flood also.
Ge 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Maybe an exception - the descendents of the fallen angels and the daughters of men. They were destroyed in the flood, but there were giants after the flood also.
Ge 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
If you buy that theory.

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

If the angels of God in heaven neither marry, nor are given in marriage, what Scriptural support do we have that fallen angels?

None that I can think of.

Now of course there is quite a bit of Scripture which teaches us what fallen angels do and are, but I can't think of anywhere where the Word of God actually teaches this.

And the passage in question is disputed at best - good, Godly men have disagreed on whether fallen angels and human women had sexual relations.

One of my favorite scholars on Genesis - Dr. Henry Morris - agrees with your take. It pains me to disagree with him. But disagree I do.

I have studied this and haven't read any truly convincing arguments towards this conclusion. But I'm always open to reading actual Scriptural support.

Back